Caribbean sunset Paddle Board tours:
Experience one of the Caribbean’s gorgeous sunsets from a new perspective on this twilight stand-up paddle board tour and enjoy a fun evening of paddling around the calm waters of Pinel Island. Watch the island light up for the night, and end the tour with rum punch or another beverage.
- Sunset standup paddle board tour in St Maarten
- Watch the sunset from the water while sitting on your paddle board
- Paddle leisurely around Pinel Island after the sun goes down
- Enjoy rum punch or another beverage on the beach
- Great way to start a night out!
PINEL ISLAND PADDLE BOARD TOUR:
Your sunset paddle board tour starts at the Pinel Island ferry terminal in Cul-de-Sac on the northeast coast of St Maarten. Board the ferry with your guide for the 5-minute ride across to Pinel Island, popular with both locals and visitors for its secluded beaches and waters that are great for kayaking, snorkeling and, of course, standup paddleboarding.
By arriving in the early evening, you can enjoy Pinel Island in solitude after the restaurants have closed and people have gone back to St Martin. Sit on your paddleboard in the water or stay dry on the beach to watch the sunset; you are free to paddle as much or as little as you want. When the sun goes down, turn on your board’s underside light, which will light up the water around you in a neon color.
Enjoy the glow of the bright colors contrasting against the dark water and shoreline, and then take a break on the beach for provided snacks and drinks, including beer and rum punch (nonalcoholic version available). Your paddle board tour ends with 10mn downwind to Cul de Sac.
- Price: $55, ferry boat included
- Tour lasts 2.30 hours
- We provide snacks, beers, virgin rum punch and classic rum punch
- Lifevest and leash and furnished
- On demand, meeting at french Cul de Sac by the ferry terminal at 4.30pm
- 5 persons maximum